Haha!! The last one is making me laugh.. my hubby was just whining this morning about not having clean uniform pants... If he'd put them in the clothes hamper they'd be washed!!!
My dad called my son a "tittybaby" Idk WTF that is but now my 2 yr old walks around saying it all the time.. its embarrassing!
I don't iron my hubbies clothes either, unless it's for a special occassion. Now instead of ironing them himself, he gets them dry-cleaned. Eh, either way, I win! ;-)
Hubby's aunt used to watch the kids and taught them to say "guess what? chicken butt." I didn't find it too funny although they thought it was hilarious.
My hubby does the same thing with his laundry too. He has figured out that asking nicely the night before works much better than whining and complaining the morning of.
I am thankful that a) The Husband correctly feels that he irons better, so he does it himself, and b) our dryer has a 'wrinkle prevent' button on it. :-D
I found you through How To Survive Life in the Suburbs, and am following you now! (You had 299 when I clicked, maybe I'm your 300th! Do I get a prize?!?) :-)
My hubby complains about things like laundry too. I had to ask him if his arms were broken since he had no clean underwear. Turns out he didn't put away his basket of folded laundry, in which there were 10 pairs. Men. Hmph!
I also hate when the grandparents tease my kid about words (letter sounds) she can't quite say right yet. It's not her fault and she'll get it right someday, so leave her "w's" and "v's" alone!
The hubby ironing is always my favorite post it note. Aren't you so happy that the little ones catch onto everything. We only pray they don't repeat it at church. Have a fabulous day!
I keep a little baby some days during the week and my kids call him "pukebuster". Yeah, kind of embarrassing when they say "Bye PukeBuster" when he leaves with his mom.
I guess it could be worse, they could call him "Little Crapper" or "Little _____ head"
61 comments:
I so agree about the vacation!
I totally hear you on a vacation! And I am with you on ironing!!!!
Supah is tough to beat....which is why I gave up. She skurrs me....
Aw, Honorable Mention is not that bad...
Did someone mention vacation? Ironing, what in the world is that? My hubs is lucky his clothes get washed. LOL.
Do people still iron? Girl, spritz with water and dry for 10 min. The end. ;-)
Haha!! The last one is making me laugh.. my hubby was just whining this morning about not having clean uniform pants... If he'd put them in the clothes hamper they'd be washed!!!
My dad called my son a "tittybaby" Idk WTF that is but now my 2 yr old walks around saying it all the time.. its embarrassing!
Maybe you could leave the iron out as a possible idea maker? No, didn't think so. haha
are you sure boneheads isn't funny. ok maybe not when your kids are saying it.
Yay for Vacations!
I agree, it's easier when your own parents are obnoxious.
Me too sister I'm so sleepy!
I think vacation might be calling me too.
I don't iron my hubbies clothes either, unless it's for a special occassion. Now instead of ironing them himself, he gets them dry-cleaned. Eh, either way, I win! ;-)
LOL! I love the last one!
did you say vacation???? Where we going and what time do we leave????
I think a vacation is speaking to me as well!
I think a vacation is speaking to me as well!
Swing by here and take me on vacation with you! Please???
My FIL loves teaching my kids new sayings. I can't wait til my son goes to school next year. Oh the things he'll say to other kids!
I don't take hints like that either. I mean duh- do we look like we were born yesterday? Don't answer that.
Love those!
Hubby's aunt used to watch the kids and taught them to say "guess what? chicken butt." I didn't find it too funny although they thought it was hilarious.
My hubby does the same thing with his laundry too. He has figured out that asking nicely the night before works much better than whining and complaining the morning of.
Are you kidding? Is there a married man on earth that knows how to iron?? Pleaz!
great post..
Haha... love it!
vacation?! to where!!???? I WANNA GO!!!!!
hahaha. those suttle hints don't work in my house either. Stopping by from Supah's.
xoxo
Danielle
Vacation can not come soon enough for me!
Luckily, Hubs is soooo much better at ironing than I am, so he never asks me to iron.
Luckily, Hubs is soooo much better at ironing than I am, so he never asks me to iron.
Luckily, Hubs is soooo much better at ironing than I am, so he never asks me to iron.
I am thankful that a) The Husband correctly feels that he irons better, so he does it himself, and b) our dryer has a 'wrinkle prevent' button on it. :-D
I found you through How To Survive Life in the Suburbs, and am following you now! (You had 299 when I clicked, maybe I'm your 300th! Do I get a prize?!?) :-)
My hubby complains about things like laundry too. I had to ask him if his arms were broken since he had no clean underwear. Turns out he didn't put away his basket of folded laundry, in which there were 10 pairs. Men. Hmph!
Love the iron post it - so true in my home too... I'm not getting the hints either.
Love to you.
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomeymother.com
Fortunately, my FIL calls my kids Apple Heads. I guess it could be worse. You know, like Boneheads or something...whew!
Iron? What does that mean? :)
I also hate when the grandparents tease my kid about words (letter sounds) she can't quite say right yet. It's not her fault and she'll get it right someday, so leave her "w's" and "v's" alone!
Vacation sounds wonderful!
Love the fil quotes. I wouldn't like my kid calling people boneheads either.
I'll make sure to post ax murderers at all entrances to my house. ;)
Oh, that is terrible that your FIL does that! Why do they do such dumb things, anyway?
The hubby ironing is always my favorite post it note. Aren't you so happy that the little ones catch onto everything. We only pray they don't repeat it at church. Have a fabulous day!
I would be totally annoyed if FIL taught my future kids to say bonehead! if only they could take a class when they first get married, how to iron!!!!
I am soo sleepy too, Sara. Love the fil quotes.
hugs
Vacay? Yes, calling my name, too!
And so glad you'll join in on Theta Mom Thursday! Should be FUN!!!
I'm singing the Go-Go's song right now. So ready for vacay.
You know what my husband did this morning? Yeah, he ironed two of my shirts.
He knows I hate ironing.
I'm just sayin'.
I am SO with you one the vacation thing.
If you can get your hubby to iron send him over here...I just wear wrinkled cothes.
Great post it's!
LOVE the last one. haha
Bonehead, eh?
I keep a little baby some days during the week and my kids call him "pukebuster". Yeah, kind of embarrassing when they say "Bye PukeBuster" when he leaves with his mom.
I guess it could be worse, they could call him "Little Crapper" or "Little _____ head"
Bonehead is great.
Bonehead is better than Boner? Just trying to find a positive here.
Pretty sure I've heard vacation calling me too! And bonehead? Wow.
As revenge for the bonehead thing, I would teach your kids that grandpa is now to be called bonehead. Exclusively.
Love it!! :)
Maybe he needs no iron shirts.
iron clothes???Who does that, isn't that what the dryers perm. press is for:)
Hmm I forgot people ironed. LOL the MD means something.
bonehead...HA HA HA. although i would NOT be laughing if my kids did it. :0)
and can i come on vacation too? please?
I'm so happy you enjoyed my guided meditation!!
My HUbs and I both hate ironing!! LOL. Bonehead---pretty funny, but I would be upset if my FIL taught them that, too!
Sup bonehead?! I don't take hints either.
Your husband could probably get his clothes ironed in the same amount of time it takes him to whine.
Post a Comment