The movie quizzes drive me batty. I don't go to the movies more than once a year to see a grown-up movie. We go a lot in the summer for the kid-flicks.
Oh...and I watched a movie last night. Didn't know what it was, but it was creeping me out. Got up this morning and searched on Danny Glover's film history, found his character, and realized I'd been watching SAW. No wonder I couldn't settle myself to sleep last night and noises today have been freaking me out. I've got your AXEMURDER-phobia going strong. They reeeeely need to tell me what movie I'm watching from now on. I thought it was Cold Case or CSI or something like that. Jeez!
I barely go on facebook anymore cause of those things! I would totally absolutely 100% iron and maybe even handwash my husbands clothes for a new pair of really expensive jeans! You're not a sellout, you're smart! :)
what IS up with all the facebook survey's??? seriously...annoying and me yeah...I'm lazy too--but ya know I don't think I even know HOW to change the settings...blah!
I hate all of the FB notifications! I hate actually commenting on someone's status just because I get a flippin' notification when every other person under the sun comments too (so I try to comment on only the really good stuff).
I hope you feel better soon! And I just may have to borrow the phrase "idiot cleaning." That is priceless!
How much junk can Facebook possibly inundate us with, eh? And I changed the settings and now I miss half of the status updates...I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook!
What a nice student!
I tried to wash and iron my hubby's shirts and just got bleach on his fave one....haven't broken it to him yet. YIKES! No new outfit for me.
I never know how it'll go with me and PMS... sometimes I get more accomplished cause I'm crazy and other times I'm just plain mean! You know you're mean when you realize it and you still just don't care! Watch out idiots!
Ha! Amen to the FB post-it! I hate all of the applications and hate receiving a million invites.
BTW, that was my first GNO in months....many months. I think I work hard enough that I deserve one every month so that is my plan ;-) You never know how much fun you are missing until you actually get out and have some.
I just started FB a few weeks ago and am now ready to stop it. It sucks the life out of you, wastes time and really, unless someone comments, what good is it? I like thses post-it thingies!
I always love this post, it totally brightens my day. Love the PMS post it this week. I hope it isn't the ax murder who gets you. *wink* Have a fabulous day!
Before you off someone and rid the world of an idiot, would you please stop by my blog to check out your award? And even a song dedicated to you. I don't think they'll let you collect awards online in jail... ;-)
Hi Sara, it's Secretia. Thanks for visiting Secret Story Time. I like you blog, I'm following you. I am a runner too, everything else is second to running, it makes us strong and fit!
Oh yeah, it was very good Italian food...until I ended up on the toilet for the next two days. Does that make you feel any better reading about my GNO? :-D I just couldn't put that in my post but that was the truth of it. LOL
51 comments:
Don't even get me started on facebook. I totally dissed them last week in a post.
All we have to do is iron something to get new jeans?? I am all over that.
ummm especially since my iron is that big thing beside the washing machine! Press the button and VOILA!
Lol! A good idiot cleaning... totally agree.
I've been grumpy this week too. Maybe I'll off someone today.
stop by my place there is a drink you may want to make. I Hope you have a great day..
Haha!! Fb is irritating with all those notifications... UGhhh!!!
Ugh, PMS is the pits. Just so glad my cramps got way better after the kiddos came along.
thanks for the smile this morning.... I needed it
ahhh yes...I will be cleaning out the guest room for Aunt Flo to come and visit me this weekend...DANG her!
New jeans just for ironing...you sure you didn't have to do anything else??????
:O)
Sara you made me smile , Ah those students.!love it!
Hope you have a great day!
xx
Ugh! I got fed up with all the notifications I was getting and finally went in an disabled most of them!
The movie quizzes drive me batty. I don't go to the movies more than once a year to see a grown-up movie. We go a lot in the summer for the kid-flicks.
Oh...and I watched a movie last night. Didn't know what it was, but it was creeping me out. Got up this morning and searched on Danny Glover's film history, found his character, and realized I'd been watching SAW. No wonder I couldn't settle myself to sleep last night and noises today have been freaking me out. I've got your AXEMURDER-phobia going strong. They reeeeely need to tell me what movie I'm watching from now on. I thought it was Cold Case or CSI or something like that. Jeez!
I hardly ever jump on facebook anymore. Okay, that's a lie. I play bejeweled blitz on there. LOL
I love the phrase "idiot cleaning!".
I don't know how to do any settings on FB, sadly.
Loving it, Sara!!!
I agree, the facebook notifications are enough to drive me insane!!!
I love these sticky notes....thanks for the chuckle! I need something like this on my blog.
Shane
I barely go on facebook anymore cause of those things! I would totally absolutely 100% iron and maybe even handwash my husbands clothes for a new pair of really expensive jeans! You're not a sellout, you're smart! :)
what IS up with all the facebook survey's??? seriously...annoying and me yeah...I'm lazy too--but ya know I don't think I even know HOW to change the settings...blah!
I hate all of the FB notifications! I hate actually commenting on someone's status just because I get a flippin' notification when every other person under the sun comments too (so I try to comment on only the really good stuff).
I hope you feel better soon! And I just may have to borrow the phrase "idiot cleaning." That is priceless!
How much junk can Facebook possibly inundate us with, eh? And I changed the settings and now I miss half of the status updates...I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook!
What a nice student!
I tried to wash and iron my hubby's shirts and just got bleach on his fave one....haven't broken it to him yet. YIKES! No new outfit for me.
Dear Student ha ha. YOu had my favorite post its of the week! I thought i was following you, so Iguess I will do that now!
Nevermind...I AM following you already!
I'm with you . . . We need to get rid of some idiots . . . and if you ask me anything about laminators . . . so help me . . . *mumbles under breath*
LOL. Your comment on the bottom made me laugh out loud.
-FringeGirl
I so get the FB thing, glad I'm not alone!
:)
I loved this posts! The student one made me laugh because I used to be a teacher, so I know how that goes!
Idiot cleaning. I love it.
Hhahaha- be sure to mark in your student's agenda when he/she should stop back by with some more compliments. :D
I never know how it'll go with me and PMS... sometimes I get more accomplished cause I'm crazy and other times I'm just plain mean! You know you're mean when you realize it and you still just don't care! Watch out idiots!
Ha! Amen to the FB post-it! I hate all of the applications and hate receiving a million invites.
BTW, that was my first GNO in months....many months. I think I work hard enough that I deserve one every month so that is my plan ;-) You never know how much fun you are missing until you actually get out and have some.
Yikes!! You ARE having a day today. It can only go up from here, right?
Enjoy the new jeans, suppress the urge to idiot clean. They do not let you wear jeans in jail.
I just started FB a few weeks ago and am now ready to stop it. It sucks the life out of you, wastes time and really, unless someone comments, what good is it? I like thses post-it thingies!
I am getting sick of FB lately.
sounds like you need chocolate!
Ohh I love your crabby Tuesday! New jeans? Always!
Idiot Cleaning. I love it!Thanks for the laugh tonight.
You mean we can set our accounts on FB to not receive those notifications?! I'll have to look into that!
Very cute! Sorry you're PMSing.
The PMS...yea...bleh!!!!
These crack me up each week!
I always love this post, it totally brightens my day. Love the PMS post it this week. I hope it isn't the ax murder who gets you. *wink*
Have a fabulous day!
Can't stop LOL at the idiot cleaning. I'm thinking of a few people who would probably "go," and then i realize occasionally I might be one of them!
HILARIOUS!
Great ones, as usual!
Enjoy your new jeans!
Before you off someone and rid the world of an idiot, would you please stop by my blog to check out your award? And even a song dedicated to you. I don't think they'll let you collect awards online in jail... ;-)
anything is worth 'doing' for a new pair of jeans :o)
Hilarious!
New jeans can change your whole outlook on life, can't they? WOOT!
Great post it notes... I am with you on the FB thing... WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT YOUR FARM!?!?
I'd iron for new jeans too.
You're so funny! I am so with you on Facebook.
Hi Sara, it's Secretia. Thanks for visiting Secret Story Time. I like you blog, I'm following you.
I am a runner too, everything else is second to running, it makes us strong and fit!
Secretia
Oh yeah, it was very good Italian food...until I ended up on the toilet for the next two days. Does that make you feel any better reading about my GNO? :-D I just couldn't put that in my post but that was the truth of it. LOL
Those quizzes drive me crazy! Stop announcing them and who got what gift...
Ooooo sister wish I had some chocolate for you and a punching bag? XOXOX
Post a Comment