3.31.2010

Life gets in the way...

I am serious. Sheesh. Sometimes life gets in the way of my social media time here. I mean, yes, I have a hubs, children, jobs and stuff I am working on but seriously!? I miss you all, and have missed your blogs this week. {cry me a river}
Now, I am off again...! WHoo hooo....!!










If you think you are going to miss me beyond reason {helloooo delusion!!!} I'll be around on Facebook and Twitter.

HAPPY EASTER!!

post signature

49 comments:

Ace said...

Hope you have a great time!

Tara said...

Have fun! I need a vacation too!

Mrs. B said...

Oh, have fun! I need to add you on Facebook and Twitter!

Barbaloot said...

Vegas sounds lovely right now! I bet it's not going to snow there this weekend!!

Have fun.

Anonymous said...

*sighs*

vegas is so cold right now...


we want pictures...

Anonymous said...

Vegas, baby!

{Kimber} said...

I can NOT wait to hear about this trip!! have fun! :)

Kelli said...

Have fun! I'll be looking forward to the Vegas Tweets, you know, the stuff that wont be 'staying there.'

Kristina P. said...

I was just in Vegas, driving through. Have a great time!

Meeko Fabulous said...

Have a blast!!! I'll tweet ya here and there!

Pres. Kathy said...

Hope you have an AWESOME trip!

Alicia said...

So jealous! But I hope you have a wonderful time!

Foursons said...

Are you getting to skip school again? Fun times, enjoy yourself. And if you strike it rich, don't forget about me. OK?

Unknown said...

It's nice to be missed ;-)

The Stiffs said...

Happy Easter. Eat. Shop. And Win Big!

Kimi@SoManyKids said...

Oh my gosh!!! Can you say JEALOUS! We are headed south too...but to a much less exciting destination.

Nicole said...

ooo hope you have a great time!!! and remember to leave your cc's at home!! :)

Tricia said...

LUCKY!!

Amy said...

Have a fun trip. Can you e-mail me your FB info?

Enjoy your time and have fun for me.

Counselormama said...

Have fun! No kids? We are going to Monterey next week. It is time for a break! You work hard, now it's time to play hard!

Robin said...

Hey have fun you lucky..my daughter just went to AC first time legally and won 400$ ..hope you win big too..! Woo Hoo..!..

Cheeseboy said...

Stay away from Mike Tyson's tigers.

BNM said...

lucky you! Have a great time

Mrs. M said...

Have a great time!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

So jealous. Have fun!

Melissa said...

Have a fantastic time! I can't wait for my vacation!!!

Sarah said...

Oooooh fun! Have a great time! Life's gotten in the way of my posting a couple times this week too.

Miller Racing Family said...

Isn't it amazing how we create such great friendships here in blogland. I hope you have a fabulous time in Las Vegas.

KK said...

Happy Easter, can I come too?

erin said...

have fun my dear! whoo hoo for twitter! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sara, have a GREAT time my sweet frienD!
Happy Easter!
Betty xx

honeypiehorse said...

My friend, life IS the way.

Kmama said...

I hope you have an awesome time. i'm so jealous!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Have a tropical drink by the pool for me. I loooooooove the hotel pools in Vegas. Have a blast lady!

heidi said...

Live it up, baby!

Emma said...

I love Vegas! Hope that you have a blast....Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...Have FUN!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope you have a great time!!!

Vanessa said...

Hope you have an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

Left you something over at my blog. :)

Betty Manousos said...

HAPPY EASTER, Sara!!
BTW, Tthere are some awards waiting for you on my blog!
When you come back, visit and grab them!
Betty xx

AiringMyLaundry said...

Have a great time!

And Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!!!!Have an awesome time!

Amy said...

Happy Easter...

I hope you are having a great time..

Michelle said...

Jealous of your Vegas trip! Hubby and I are overdue for one of our own. Have a great trip! Happy Easter.

Helene said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time!!!!! What I wouldn't give to be in Vegas right now!

peewee said...

have fun!!!!

amanda said...

hope you had fun. are having fun. and get home safe!!