4.05.2010

The Necessary Vegas Recap Post


I am back! As much as they wanted me to stay; I needed to come home. You know, cause I still have kids and a job here and stuff.
and so....here is my obligatory Viva Las Vegas! recap post. Never before have you seen so many pics with me in them, and most likely never again.



























Corey and I outside some bridge overpass.





Working the street...right after my dress blew up. and I mean UP.















Corey outside the New York New York
Hotel bridge, grimacing posing nicely.




























I believe we are outside of The Venetian here. I do remember that my feet hurt, because
we had already walked 4 miles and had several to go. Ballet flats just don't cut it.











At a restaurant- I may have some food there in my left cheek. Corey kept taking pics of me at the WORST possible times. Funny, funny man. (luckily I found the delete button fast on the camera)














You're right...I asked for this one...












I will say this for the mobs of people out on the street who spray paint themselves different colors ( I saw green army men, gold men, silver & yellow women) not a bad gig. I was doing some math, and figure if you worked 6 days/week, and could pull in around $200/day standing there painted green, you could pull in upwards of $48oo/month- tax free.





Spongebob! He makes me look tall (and yellow)


Overall? Awesome time! We loved just walking around, eating tons (helllloooo krispy kreme..how you've missed me) and talking. We saw KA by Circe del Soliel and adored it. Corey was astounded that I never even twitched for 1 1/2 hours, a new record! The story was beautiful and the cast was amazing. Two thumbs up.

I'd post more pics, but blogger (and my internet connection) have taken literally all day to just post these. I can't handle any more! oh, and have some serious laundry to do as well!




48 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! When's the girls trip to Vegas? ;)

Sara said...

Looks like a lot of fun! There are some really nice pictures of you there! You're so pretty.

Emma said...

What lovely pictures....hope you had as much fun as it looks x

Anonymous said...

Wow I so damn jealous now… it looks like you guys are having a super time. Did you get to see any shows?

Did somebody say you were pretty?

Hell no…. sexy is more like it… lucky guy..

Kmama said...

Looks like so much fun. It's been over 6 years since I've last been there. I think I'm due for another trip, don't you?

Jenn said...

Great pictures! You look GAWGEOUS.

Foursons said...

The trip sounds like so much fun and I think I missed my calling. Now where's that spray paint?

Kristina P. said...

You look hot! Vegas isn't my favorite place in the world, but it does make for a nice weekend getaway.

Shell said...

Looks like fun!

Welcome back!

Furry Bottoms said...

Those hotels make the desert look tropical! I haven't been in many years, I'm sure it has changed a lot since then. I love all those pictures of you! The sunglasses? Niceee....

Whats your next adventure?

Nicole said...

ooooo looks like you guys had so much fun!!! just hanging out and talking and spending time together is the best:) We had a little getaway this past weekend at the lake and there's nothing like spending that quality time! :) vegas looks awesome!!!

The Stiffs said...

Great pictures! Love it! Glad you had a good time.

Kelli said...

There's a guy down here that sprays himself silver and stands in downtown.
It's creepy.

Unknown said...

looks like you had a fabulous time in Vegas, loved looking at all of your pics!

Audreya said...

Kelli's right... that guy is creepy. (But it didn't stop my MIL from trying to engage him in conversation!)

We saw Mystere by Cirque du Soleil when we were in Vegas last year. It was also fabulous and I set a new non-twitching record too! I think I could go to Vegas and just watch Cirque shows and hang out at M&M World and be happy!

Rita Templeton said...

You are so pretty. And so stylin'!

I love Las Vegas. We lived there for three years - it's where my oldest was born. It's not the greatest place to live, but I'm dying to go back there to visit!

teacher girl said...

FUN! FUN! FUN! Great pictures...glad you had fun! Ummm...can we be facebook friends--(I just realized from your last post & the super nice email you wrote to me a while back that we aren't)? Have a great week back in reality...

Erin said...

Looks like fun!!!!

Ace said...

Looks like an amazing time!

Laura Marchant said...

I think I need a Vegas trip!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Glad you're home, safe and sound. The key is to go on vacation without kids, then you actually take pictures of yourself. :)

Tara said...

I've never been and really have no desire to go but people tell me I would love it. Maybe I'll just enjoy it through your camera lens. Glad you had a great time with your hubby!

Anonymous said...

how awesome and fun!!I remember how tiring it is to walk there I took the wrong shoes too one time and ended up buying shoes when my feet couldn't stand it anymore. Oh and a couple of hrs later an expensive watch that I don't even remember buying...I guess I had too many margaritas:)

Vanessa said...

Great pictures, looks like so much fun! And holy cow, you are super cute!!!

Roxy said...

Looks fun! Much better recap than I had...Great pics!

Amy said...

what a fun time.. I am glad you made it home nice and safe..

Robin said...

Oh that looked like so much fun..you look GoRGEOus Girl..!!!you photo well even if you have food in the cheek..lolol...i hope you had relaxation..but I know you probably didnt...welcome back...!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You look gorgeous lady...and I will remain crazy jealous of your Vegas getaway!

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow looks like you all had a fabulous time. Vegas looks like a blast. Great photos!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! I love all the pics-you are so pretty!

Kaci said...

Looks like a fun time Sarah!!!! WOO HOO!! Wait where's the Elvis picture? LOL!

Trish said...

YOU LEFT AWITHOUT MAE YOU BIG TURD!!!!!!!

just kidding...looks like you guys had a great time. I am so ready for a beach getaway I can almost taste the salt water!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/easter-sunday-awards-to-fill-your-basket/

Happy Belated Easter!
have fun for free stuff.

Cheeseboy said...

Love Vegas. Now is the perfect time to go. What is it with Vegas and Krispy Creme? There is seriously one in every casino. I think they put stuff in those doughnuts that make you want to gamble more.

Pres. Kathy said...

It looks like you had a blast!!

Stephanie said...

Oh this really looks like a fabulous time! (and you are too gorgeous) I haven't been to Vegas in about 6 years, i think it is time to go back!

BNM said...

why wouldnt u wanna post more pics? You're absolutely beautiful

Sounds like yall had a great time!

Amy said...

Happy Tuesday...

Sarah said...

It sounds so fun! I've never been to Vegas. Maybe someday...

Anonymous said...

Those are really pretty pictures of you...and not only that, looks like you had a great time. Welcome home.

Mayhem and Moxie said...

Looks like such a fantastic time! And how utterly adorable are you? I am a big fan of Vegas. As long as I don't stay much longer than about two days. After that, I tend to get more than a little dazed and confused.

Glad you two had some quality time together!

Kameron said...

I miss Vegas! Did you end up trying any of the places I told ya about? If you missed out on the Luv-it frozen custard, I will be sad for you! :o)

Jessica said...

Beautiful, Sara!! Love the pictures! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Vegas is great in teeny doses :)

Where did you go to dinner??

Betty Manousos said...

WOW! Sara, you' re sooo beautiful!
And you two look gorgeous!Love the photos!
Glad you had such a great time. Looks and sounds like a great fun!
Betty xx

P.S. BTW maybe you didn't notice it, but there's an award waiting for you on my previous post!LOL!
Come to grab it!

amanda said...

looks like tons of fun!! and sunny beautiful weather!

Charisse said...

WOOOWOOO!!!! Glad you're back. And that we got to chat a bit. Made me happy!!!

And hey...Your honey is kinda hunky. :-) In an "I'm married and my wife is beautiful and I love her so much" kinda way. Ya know?

Glad you had fun. And I looove the pictures.

KK said...

How fun!

Meeko Fabulous said...

I'm glad you had fun! KA was an amazing show, wasn't it?! Did you feel the heat from the fire on your face?