how fun!!You're going to Vegas! Yeah I act like I have PMS everyday with my hubs, poor guy I take out my frustrations on him, he's a good listener and knows when to stay quiet:)
love the pms line. every time me and the hubs argue about something right before "that time", he always looks at me and says, "are you going to start soon?". REALLY!!??? i want to shoot him in the head! at least your hubby doesnt do that.
Henry was awesome!!! I totally didnt even read his shirt, but now that I know what it said.....it makes me laugh even harder!!!! That night was awesome......
*Love* running?! Are you feeling okay? ;-) I'm running tonight for the first time in a while b/c I NEED to get ready for the 5K next month, and already I'm dreading it just a little!
Hey I'm so gonna check out that running site on your sidebar- my dad has log books from years YEARS ago- and I too am a big runner. Oh, and we were just in Vegas two weeks ago- you should have fab weather when you go!! And now I'm following you- stop by my place when you can!
You never fail to make me laugh! I'll PMS right along with you. I actually posted a warning in my facebook status yesterday! Going to Vegas? You lucky girl!
Love the notes - too funny. I think you better save the first two for next month (and the one after, and the one after...). Have fun in Vegas - we are going in May!! :)
38 comments:
lol!!
lucky you i wanna go to vegas someday
how fun!!You're going to Vegas! Yeah I act like I have PMS everyday with my hubs, poor guy I take out my frustrations on him, he's a good listener and knows when to stay quiet:)
OMG I'm gonna steal the PMS line...holla!! =)
At least the PMS is done before the Vegas trip right?
You could have added a sticky for my giveaway...dang you!
Oh well, I still love ya anyhow and I am packing for Vages so don't leave without me!
Vegas... how fun. :)
I used to think PMS was just made up, not anymore! I'm picturing the dancing partners...LOL. Have fun in Vegas!!
Why didn't God make men understand PMS from the beginning? That would make things so much easier.
Love running? I've never had a love affair with anything that causes me to exert energy... just ask hubby! lol!
ooooo nice!!!! Hope you have a great time in Vegas!!!!
Vegas? I'm jealous.
Have a great Tuesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/hey-bloggers-hersheys-donating-10-childrens-miracle-network-post/
I have to fix your link on my post today. So do not laugh at me it goes to a different blog. I will fix it..
My in laws are in Vegas this week...
here is something just for you..
This is for a great cause and I hope you join in...
Happy Early Easter.
http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/03/hopping-is-so-much-fun.html
Great notes! I was in Vegas this week last year... I miss.
Shane
can I come?!
I'll be good I promise!
Ahh running. A friend I lost over the winter months. I must work hard to regain that friendship as soon as it warms to above freezing.
You'd think after years of being with us, they could time our cycles and avoid us (or just be super duper nice) for about a week!
If you want suggestions of amazing places to eat in Vegas, let me know. I used to live there and have the inside scoop!
love the pms line. every time me and the hubs argue about something right before "that time", he always looks at me and says, "are you going to start soon?". REALLY!!??? i want to shoot him in the head! at least your hubby doesnt do that.
oh...have a TON of fun in vegas!!!!!
I love running too!
jealous
Henry was awesome!!! I totally didnt even read his shirt, but now that I know what it said.....it makes me laugh even harder!!!! That night was awesome......
Gotta love the PMS!
I love running too :)
I think my pms lasts at least 2 weeks out of the month.
I'm jealous that you can run. I can't. It hurts. LOL
Have fun on your trip!
I'm so jealous for your Vegas trip! Last time I was there was in November!
Vegas who else is going to Vegas?
but never buy PMS a ticket...
LOL at the PMS.
I am so in need of a Vegas trip.
LOL Sometimes PMS is good. It's an excuse to blow off some steam!
Ah PMS - I have that right now!! :-) How exciting to go to Vegas. It will be so much fun!
super jealous about vegas!
:)
great post-its!
*Love* running?! Are you feeling okay? ;-) I'm running tonight for the first time in a while b/c I NEED to get ready for the 5K next month, and already I'm dreading it just a little!
I wish I loved running. I love the idea of running. Does that count?
Hey I'm so gonna check out that running site on your sidebar- my dad has log books from years YEARS ago- and I too am a big runner. Oh, and we were just in Vegas two weeks ago- you should have fab weather when you go!! And now I'm following you- stop by my place when you can!
Great post its.
Please take me to Vegas with you. Well at least let us see the photos when you get back.
Have a fabulous Tuesday!
Are you stopping by to pick me up on your way to Vegas?
You never fail to make me laugh! I'll PMS right along with you. I actually posted a warning in my facebook status yesterday!
Going to Vegas? You lucky girl!
Congrats, Sarah! You're a semifinalist this week in Funniest Comments...don't forget to vote...and have anyone else you want vote, too.
Good luck. You are funny!
Oh, I want to go to Vegas!
Love the notes - too funny. I think you better save the first two for next month (and the one after, and the one after...). Have fun in Vegas - we are going in May!! :)
Post a Comment