4.26.2010

PINT- ha! I so know what that means now!

She's back for more! Sticking it to you with a...sticky.

































































Check out Supah for more...well, I mean hopefully more that aren't about nose picking. post signature

44 comments:

teacher girl said...

Um... you're hilarious. The book I asked about in a previous comment? Yeah, please write it asap.

Kristina P. said...

Did looking up the old boyfriend make you feel better about yourself?

Meg said...

So sorry you were cut, I had no idea.

In good news, you do have rocking legs. :) That is totally creepy.

Cheeseboy said...

Poor Tommy Creepers and his inappropriate comments.

Sorry you were cut. Looks like I survived to see another year at my school. Cuts are the worst though.

Mama4Real said...

Dude! I will so do stickies now! I've found it SUCH A pain to load them, so now, if I can fig' it out, i'll do it!

And um... what's a pint? besides a delicious glass full of...uh... er... APPLE JUICE?

*did anyone see that? No? Ok. Good.*

Betty Manousos said...

So sorry you were cut.
Great stickies!
xx

Wendy @RunningonMTT said...

LOL - too funny esp. the FB ones. Sorry to hear you were laid off and I totally agree, I'm very long winded so these small posts it make it hard to get it all in. And being that I'm OCD...I don't like making them go on the next one!

Obviously stopped by from PINT via supah!

Kameron said...

People need to realize that being "creeper" on FB doesn't get you added. Weirdos! I tried to look up an ex once on FB, but laughed too hard to add him once I found him! :o)

Trish said...

i am still new tofb(only been a week now) and learning how all this jazz works.....are you available to tutor me?!?

Trish said...

crap...I'm lucky if I can find myself on that thing...much less anyone else!!!!

Ace said...

You always make me laugh!

The Stiffs said...

Too funny. I swear I didn't look him up, but a friend on FB recently told me an ex had gotten hooked on meth and sent to prison. He lost all his teeth. When he got out, he moved in with his granny and burned her house to the ground trying to cook his meth in her attic. He's back in prison. Makes me appreciate my husband and what was I thinking?

Mrs. M said...

Drag and drop is a wonderful thing. And I agree, we definitely need bigger post it's!

Kmama said...

Tommy Creepers? YIKES. Although, it is pretty funny!!

honeypiehorse said...

You got cut? I'm so sorry. I can tell you're a wonderful teacher. And good people can still find jobs.

I am Harriet said...

I have the same sticky issue as you do.

Have a great Tuesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/are-you-as-stressed-as-i-am/

Kaci said...

Nice legs? EWWWWW! You should have accepted him and then freaked him out. WEIRDO! EWW EWW EWW! =)

Lori said...

I have never understood why some creepy people want to be my fb friend??? What exactly do they think I'm going to put on my profile that would be exciting for them??

Stephanie said...

Was eating eggs while reading about your nose pickers. Double gagg. UG.

Simply Complex said...

You are so stinkin' funny!

Stacey @ Chasing Cloud 9 said...

Tommy Creepers scares me a little, but that's hilarious! My ex popped in my friend suggestions a few weeks ago, I almost threw my computer out the window.

Nicole said...

lol ewwww how weird of that guy to friend you on fb!

i think its great you are moving onto your masters and doing something you love! its like a new wonderful change:)

{Kimber} said...

SHUT UP!!! you can just drag them???
who knew!

gross yeah...4th grade IS WAY too old to eat your bats!! sick

Kelli said...

Creepy McCreeperson! Ewe.
Boogers? Really? Just gross.

~*Michelle*~ said...

Laughing out loud at Kristina P's comment because I was just going to ask the same thing.

Creepy FB request. ew

booger eating. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Di said...

I didn't know about drag and drop either. Grr!

Mayhem and Moxie said...

Super creepy FB request. I wish there was a HELL NO button. Sometimes decline just doesn't capture exactly how I am feeling.

And I am so sorry to hear about your layoff, my friend. The world just plain sucks ass sometimes. Never fear, though. You will come out of this. Somewhere there is a job waiting for you. Or a winning lottery ticket. :)

-Francesca

Barbaloot said...

Ew-he comments on your legs in a picture with your husband? That just takes tacky to a whole new level.

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Looking up an old boyfriend is NEVER a wise idea. Leave them in the past. You crack me up with these post its. I look forward to seeing you attempt to fit everything you wanna say on a little square. I could never do it. :)

Meeko Fabulous said...

hold the phone . . . you can drag and drop the stickies into the post and i've been doing it like a jack ass the entire time and uploading them???

family of 4 on the move! said...

Love the post its and I totally agree we need more room on our post its. They should have like a letter counter to let us know when to move to another one!!

Foursons said...

Tommy Creeper sounds like a real winner. I have yet to figure out the sticky notes.

Roxy said...

Waiting for that window to open up for you! Maybe a "life coach" or personal trainer??? FUN FITNESS for FANTASTIC MOMS???
Picking their noese... GROSS! I gag every time I see my 4 year old do it...can't imagine a 4th GRADER!!!

Have a great week!
Oh and next time a fellow teachers says how sad they are for you...ask them if you could just have their job?
see what they say!!!!

Liz Mays said...

I tried making them once and I can't seem to keep it short enough to fit it all on one note either.

I hope you find another job soon. One without booger eaters.

jayayceeblog said...

Creeper is right ... ewwwwwww!

Tara said...

Tommy Creeper....lol shall I look him up? No! He wasn't the ex, right?

Post-Its def. should be bigger. My button in your sidebar should def. be smaller so I'm sending you the updated code by email.

Tara said...

Thought I had your button but I didn't....now I do!

purejoy said...

drag and drop??? ohmyword!!! i'm so trying that for next week!
and i agree. fitting my life on a post it is one of the most challenging moments of my week.
i mean for a blabbermouth like me.

hope you find a job soon. school cuts like crazy here in tn.
but hey, at least this way you don't have to watch more boogerpicking. ew ew EEEEWWWW!

comin atcha from PINT. i'll be back!

Jen said...

Ewww.Ewww. to the facebook guy.

Miller Racing Family said...

Loved it, Loved it, Loved it. I totally needed these post it notes toady. You brought a smile to my face you gagging teacher!
Have a great day!

Unknown said...

tommy creeper...yuck!!
what a sick individual!!!

thank you for making me laugh right before bed :o)

Natalie at Mommy on Fire said...

SO very funny...You know, sometimes we are given the "gift of time" because there is a bigger plan we just can't see at the moment. Is that better than asking if you are depressed and sad? HA!

I'm scared of Tommy Creeper. Perfect name for him.

KK said...

LOL, I agree. Why do I look those guys up? Why? Why? Why?

kanishk said...

Sorry you were cut. Looks like I survived to see another year at my school. Cuts are the worst though.
post free classifieds