I'll admit, that although I love the thought of Wordless Wednesdays, I don't often do them. Why? Well, frankly. I adore talking. The thought of going a whole post without talking is tough for me. But today? I will do it. Wordless Wednesday? Here I am!
{no, that into does not count toward my WW, because I was simply explaining about WW, not actually writing about it, right?}



Whew, that was easier than I though! I might have to do this again next week! {if I were being wordy, I'd tell you he wiped out on his bike. Not sure who is more traumatized, him or me.}

44 comments:
That first picture is amazing.
What in the world happened to your little boy?? It looks so painful.
Poor li'l man! He's still so adorable!
-->His poor little cheek.
I have trouble not talking on Wordless Wednesday too. Today was the best I've done. ha!
~deb
I love the first picture. And ouch...that must have been a pretty bad spill. Poor kid, I hope he's feeling better.
what happened to his poor little cheek. It looks like he is wearing some kind of racing uniform...I get it...he's lightening fast but not fall proof. Either are mine. ;)
Poor little guy!
That first photo is awesome and then it seems to me that he and a run in with the road and his cheek.
holycrap are sure it was just his bike!!!!! What did he do...try and break his fall with his beautiful face???
I'll say it again, poor guy, he looks so sad!
But that first picture needs to be framed! So precious!
gorgeous pics..I know its hard not to talk..even in writing..Lol These are awesome...the scrape looks painful...poor thing..!
That first picture is gorgeous. That poor boy, even his eye is swollen. Hopefully he's not in to much pain.
Oh no!! Poor baby!!!!!!! That looks like it totally hurt.
Oh..and you should try Wordful Wednesday,too!
I adore the first picture.
I think we should start Wordy Wednesday.
And holy crap that hurts to look at it. Kiss the owie!
First picture is gorgeous!! The other look painful. Poor lil man!
awww poor little guy!!! hope he gets better soon:) love the first picture!
Poor guy! And I know people who do Almost Wordless Wednesdays. :)
OUCH! That makes me cringe.
i LOVE the first picture!
poor asher!!!!
Ouch! Its a rite of passage! A painful one though....
Shane
Oh poor baby! I'd say you were probably more traumatized than he was. ;0)
What happened to Asher?! Do I have to go to his school and kick some little bully's ass???
Love the first picture...beautiful!
Poor little buddy.
Ditto on the first photo being a beauty!
ahhhhhh, the perils of wipe-outs. (and like CalgaryDaddy states....a rite of passage)
I have my own parking spot at the ER, being a mom of three boys that have the "extreme gene" in their DNA.
And now a little girl who might put them over the top....
I love that first shot
and WHAT happened to his face?!
Poor thing... I hope he is ok! Looks painful!!
Poor baby - I'm sure he is hurting, too! HA! I totally get it.
The first shot is absolutely beautiful. Loved this post!!!
OUch that must of hurt.. Poor little guy... Kenny is amazing..
Again, sorry bout his crash! That stinks. It is heartbreaking to see that sad look!
Poor thing. That would traumatize me too! Not looking forward to Celia's first wipeout.
I love the first picture! And poor little guy! I'm sure that hurt something awful!
Love that first photo. Poor little guy and mom too.
Ouch! Poor kiddo!
Poor guy - that is quite the war wound! I bet he has fun telling his friends all about it though.
The first picture is so beautiful!
Ouch! That looks very very painful!
Oh no! Poor thing! Love the first photo though...so sweet!
I would be willing to place a bet that mama was WAY more traumatized!
That first pic doesn't need any words...precious! And I think the other two speak for themselves too. Isn't that the beauty of pics...they kinda tell it all without using any words. But, I know, it's difficult sometimes! I'm proud of you!
I host a Wordless Wednesday and let me tell you it is sure hard for a talker just to post photos. The first photo is so precious and the other two just broke my heart. I hope your little man is healing up.
Have a great day!
That first picture is so sweet!
Your poor little man, though...ouch! I hope he heals quickly.
I can't be wordless, either. I've tried, but it doesn't work.
I absolutely love that first picture!! Owie on the last 2 pictures...that looks like some serious road rash!
He is so cute!Love the #1 pic!
Oh, poor little man!
B xx
Oh, ppoor sweetie!
I think, most likely you were more traumatized than him, hehehehe but that poor little sweet face!!!
Good thing you aren't wordy!
Post a Comment