My 3 favorite boys!
Always the picture of maturity...
Right before they had to be seperated...
Grandpa's Boy
At the races. He totally loves hugging me. Shortly after, a huge lightening storm headed our way. As much fun as we were having, the thought of sitting on metal benches in a lightening storm...
My super awesome nephew in his birthday throne

52 comments:
You in the kiddie car reminds me of one of America's Funniest Home Videos where an adult got into one of those cars to be funny and then couldn't get out....which wasn't funny for them, but quite entertaining for me!
You are one hot mama!
How is it that kids can be best of friends one second and trying to murder each other the next?
(That's a rhetorical question. There is no answer.)
That looks like so much fun! What I'd give to be in the water right now.
You look hot in the suite, but crazy hot in the toy car!
Sara,
I love visiting and seeing your family photos. I got kick of the picture that went with "Right before they had to be separated..." as well as the part about the lightning storm and the metal benches...good thinking:~)
You look like you have a great time with your family:~)
"Dirt Rocks." LOL...I just love little boys!
By the way, you are one "hot mama!"
Great Pics! Summer is here for sure!
Shane
*cat call*
or whatever kind of *whistle* I can insert here......LOL
gorgeous mama......
love the photos.....looks like you and your family are having a blast!
Hot Bikini Momma!!!!
Looks like you guys had fun! And I like your suit!
Wow, you guys are having all kinds of fun!
I have to say, it looks like you are having a fantastic summer.
Fun times and girl you are HOT!
Dang you look hot lady...and see that pic of you in the Lil' Tykes car? That has been me every day. The dude insists I ride WITH him. Geesh.
First of all, you are totally hot and look like you're 20. Second, your boys are going to be definite Prom Kings one day. And last but not least, those were great pics! Love the post.
looks like you are having a great summer! fun... :)
Looks like and amazing summer already and it is just starting!! been there and done that with the leg in the plastic car only I got stuck...little scary!!! Lake fun is soooooooo the best!! Go you hot chick in the bikini - kudos to you - maybe someday for me....:-)
Looks like you guys are having a great summer. Tons of fun activities!
Oh I love the lake...seeing your pics makes me want to go right now. The picture of you in the car is just awesome!
Such sweet pics!
You are a hot mama!
Wow a sexy girl for sure. I wish I could wear a bikini. I hope I spelled that right. It is 10:30 p.m. I loved all of the pictures and was happy to see everyone in life jackets. A family let a three year old out on a raft thing and he floated away and did not have life jacket on. He was safe but really. I loved seeing you in your pictures.. You rock..
Smokin'!!! <-- That's for you! :-D Love the pic of you in the little car, I love how much fun you have with your kiddos!
Hot mama! Love that suit - supa cute!
Oh my! If you ever get tired in the grocery store, you can just hop in one of those cart-cars and take a ride down the aisles.
Looks like you are having a great summer so far. Keep having fun!
I love the picture of you in the car!
It looks like you all are enjoying your summer! You hot mama, you!
OMG!! OMG! Great pics!
What a cute family!
Love your boys and you look gorgeous!
Big hugs!
B
Sexy hot biatch!! Love the suit! Summer fun, I love it!
where you trying to get in the car or just come out after a crash?
lady drivers...*sighs*
*shakes head*
I'll say it again the most beautiful teacher in the world..
wait did I say once?
oh well, I would paid more attention in school is Sara had been my teacher..
Can Kyle have that Tshirt????
You look great rockin the "kini". I'm glad you made it out of that car and we didnt have to use the jaws of life on it :O)
Haha...that would be me. Posting a pic from the waist up. (But mine would be because I'm all jiggly the farther south you go.) Ahhhhh...I love the lake. Heaven.
Great pictures!! I love my 3 boys too! Wish mine were still young like them some days. I miss summers when they were that age!
Thanks for sharing!!
HUGS,
Coreen
I wanna go out on the lake! But if I do, I'm not posting pictures of me in my suit:) You look great!
OH, MY GOODNESS!!
Whoulda thought you'd be a MILF.
Just sayin'..
Thanks for coming over and saying hi to baby e, my fellow lucky charms lover...you made his day.
All of this does look fun!! No reason not to post pics in your suit - you look amazing in it!
awww it looks like you guys had so much fun! your nephew is such a cutie with those big earphone thingies on! you look fabulous! i'm getting to the point where I'm okay in a bathing suit...getting there:)
looks likes loads of fun!! and seems like winter is a long way off yet...hopefully!!
looks like y'all are having fun!!!
I'd post pics all over the dang place if I looked like THAT in a suit!!
Looks like you all are having a blast. Of course I am loving that someone else takes their kiddos to the races. The lake looks like a great time. We are hoping to take a week trip in the middle of July.
Have a great day!
You're having the best summer!!! I wish I could wear a bikini. You are rockin' it!
Looks like such a fun day especially in the water and you are totally hot in that bathing suit! xx
Such a cute pic of you! I love that you put yourself in a kiddie car, very impressive.
That tubing thing that the boys went out in looks like so much fun! I want to go.
~Meg @ "Through the Roses"
looks like a fabulous day ( or couple of days)
What great picts!!! Looks like a magnificent summer!! Way to go for the bikini picture, you are much braver than I!
Looks like you are having lots of fun. And you are one hot mama.
Happy Wednesday..
Love seeing all the pictures - looks like you are having a fun summer for sure, unless you are STILL stuck in that car! :)
These are such fabulous pictures!
Love the one of the pup too.
So much fun! Awesome summery summerness. Is that Pump It Up?
Also, you are hawt.
You look good! Glad you had fun.
You look great! Awesome pictures!
We just bought on of those pull-behind floating lounge chair thingies for my parent's boat. I'm so excited to use it. Looks so much fun!
Sarah
Post a Comment