12.08.2010

Running Wish List

***WINNER OF THE STARBUCKS GIFT CARD IS MIGHTY M!!!!***
Yep, I bought myself the Endure ring. Pics to come soon!

Each year for Christmas, I decide upon the Top 10 Running Items I would adore to see under my tree and it is largely ignored by my family. That will not deter me from wishin' and hoping this year though. {hint, hint, hint loved ones} Not in any particular order, just the order I remembered them.

10. One of these running skirts, or more specifically this one:
You see? Remember that post about me having to run in the sticks? This outfit would ensure I was never mistaken for a deer and offed.

9. One of these would be nice, as my current storage method who am i kidding? They are tangled up in the bottom drawer of my dresser. i think. either there or somewhere else. needs a bit of work right now.

8. These socks. Not just any socks- compression socks! I've never actually even tried a pair on, BUT when I was standing in line waiting for the shuttle at the Monster Dash, a lady was wearing them and told me they are great. (and yes, I would wear them with the skirt above.)


7. This ring. Badly. For me, the endure stands for more than just a running metaphor, but through the times of life. It is the type of ring I'd wear on a daily basis, reminding myself to stay strong, run the course, and love life.
6. Actually, wouldn't mind this ring either ...
5. A couple pairs of these under the tree would make me grin:
I've been wearing the Gel Kayano's since the 14's, and they have been great for me. I think I've gone through 9 pairs!

4. One of these adorable shirts!

3. These cute shoes. Fine, they have nothing to do with running, but a woman's got to have something to change into after running, right?

2. Please, please, please Santa? A guaranteed entry to the Nike Women's Marathon for 2011? Please? I promise to stretch more!

1. This cool running tank. So pretty I'd almost hate to glow sweat in it.

So, am I missing anything? I mean, I could do a Top 20!

{{Fine. I'll admit. I couldn't resist and already purchased one of the items on this list for myself. Guess which one and I will pick a winner from among the correct answers to win a $10 Starbucks GiftCard! }}

post signature

48 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I'm going to guess the Endure ring. :) Nice list.

Sarah said...

Good list! I'll guess that you got the compression socks, because I have the same ones :D

Mama4Real said...

#3. But what the heck is the runner display supposed to organize? I'm so confused!?

Kristina P. said...

If I could run in a skirt, I might actually do it!

TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Great list. I really do need to get a running skirt. So much fun.

Sarah said...

I'm betting you bought that cute long sleeved runalicious shirt.

Foursons said...

I'm guessing the cute shoes that you'll change into after running.

And I LOVE the Endure ring. I want that.

Liz Mays said...

The sneakers look like some my daughter just asked me for!

Ace said...

My guess is the Endure ring!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

What a great list! I'm guessing it's the compression socks. Lovin' those cute shoes. I'm not going to mention how long it's been since I've had a new pair of shoes.

alison said...

my guess is the ENDURE ring. it's a must have :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I wish Santa would bring us all Revas!

King J's Queen said...

I bet you bought the socks to keep your tootsies warm.

Simply Complex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Complex said...

#7. the 'Endure' ring.

Laura Marchant said...

I think I want those socks just for warmth since I'm not a runner and all.

Lindsay said...

Im going with the runalicious tee. I really wanted to pick the tank - but you live where its cold...

Lindsay said...

Way to go with all the athletic stuff. You are my inspiration. I can't get my self to work out :(

Alicia O. & the gang said...

I'm going with the socks! I don't think this is the first time I've heard you mention them...or maybe those are the voices in MY head I hear talking them up!

The Stiffs said...

I've been meaning to thank you and can't get to my email. Thank you! I will appropriately later. It's cold. I started to say the shoes because I already need a new pair but I'm going with the compression socks.

@Dayngr said...

Love the list! That is a pretty cute skirt, now to get the socks to match would be sweet.

My guess would be the running shoes. Just a guess cause I really don't have a clue.

Me, I'd go for the ring or the cute shoes.

NIKOL said...

Cool list, except for the running skirt. I just think those things are silly.

Jamie said...

my family mostly ignores my running wishlist too. so sad because I really want the kayano's 17! Oh and those tory burch shoes for sure.

Kaci said...

ohhh I hope he gets you #9!!! I got Jon one like it and he lurved it! I gave it to him after his NYC Marathon and he almost cried. True story. =)

The Mother said...

Running in a SKIRT???

bobbi said...

My list would look just like yours - I WANT one of those medal hangers so so badly.

I'm going to guess the sparkly shoes. Holiday parties need sparkly shoes!

Kelli said...

I'm going with the shoes. You're so reasonable you would only buy yourself something that you REALLY need.
(did you get the sarcasm? Either way, still my vote)
And the ring is really cute!

Nicole said...

Awesome list! Love the running skirt! cute! and the shoes, maybe you could wear the skirt with the socks and those cute flats!

Furry Bottoms said...

I'm thinking you bought yourself that shirt at the bottom!

Kayla said...

I'm guessing the skirt...think I might have to put that on MY list too :)

Barbaloot said...

I'd be happy with just ten pairs of running shoes that were guaranteed to not kill my arches. I have such a hard time buying shoes cuz my feet are so small and my arch so high! Last time, I took my old shoes in and said, "I want this same pair." Lucky for me-they had one left! :)

Patty #1 Sister said...

I think the Endure ring. And I really like the Inspire Yourself shirt too. Ya know.

#1 sister said...

Other cool things...just to let you know.

Wallet at Patina (comes in a lovely plum shade as well, and a bargain at $26!!)

http://www.patinastores.com/catalog/womens/accessories/bags-wallets/green-w-roses-wallet.html

Another great wallet, comes in black with white flowers. hey, did you know I have a black handbag? Black and black matches! $24, can you believe it?!?

http://www.patinastores.com/catalog/womens/accessories/bags-wallets/red-sparrow-wallet.html

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Go away little sis! and? Might I point out that you are my ONLY sister? So, if mom and dad had decided to have another child and IF that child were a girl? It would be a 50/50 chance that you would be my #1 sister.

susan said...

i'm gonna guess the endure ring.

Meeko Fabulous said...

You bought the silver and gray cute flats!

Best Sister in the World said...

I wasn't saying #1 sister to YOU. I was saying it as #1 sister in the entire WORLD. Thought that would have been obvious, considering it was *ME* we are referring to.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

BSITW- IF we were talking of who the BEST SISTER in the WORLD is, clearly, it would be me. Remember who has NOT posted the pictures of you after having G, despite the fact I REALLY want to? Clearly, that puts me in the top position. FYI.

Cheeseboy said...

You seriously gave me 4 or 5 ideas for Christmas for my wife. Thank you! She would love those socks and that running skirt.

Betty Manousos said...

Great list! Great ideas for Xmas gifts too.
That skirt caught my eye.

Big hugs!
B xx

Tara said...

I really like the Endure ring.

I guess your endorsement of Asics makes it pretty official. They have to be the best running shoes. Runners always suggest them.

The skirt and shoes...ehhhh, not so sure about those :-)

Patty Rules said...

I found some really great pictures of you when I was going through my old pictures a couple days ago. remember...I know the story of Wisconsin as well, though I'm far too polite to mention it. yet.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I WAS A TEENAGER! It happens! There is NO reason to bring that up in a public forum! Besides, if we all pretend it never happened, it never happened.

Holly said...

Huh, if I had a skirt like that, I just might start running.

Hope you get what you want for Christmas!

Amy said...

I would say the shoes.. I know that you may need a new pair of those..

I hope I win I need something to keep me warm.

Patty is the COOLEST said...

I haven't mentioned WHAT happened....yet. Just sayin'

mrsashcake said...

i'm debating between the endure ring and the flats.

i think i'm gonna go with the ring though :]

Sarah MP said...

OMG--I don't know Patty but she's pretty funny. I love those identity names!

I'm guessing a pair of the shoes!

Sarah