Love the pictures! You look so hot in that dress! (I had a similar thing happen to me when trying on a dress the other day - I was like, stuck with my arms in the air... OMG.) Anyway, I'm also obsessed with Instagram. SO MUCH FUN!
Love the pictures. Instagram rocks. Now you need to download Diptic so you can do collage pictures and labelbox to print fun labels on your pictures :)
Well I assume you like the Lucky Charms treat bars since they made it in the same post with peanut butter. I guess I should google instagram since I'm so far behind the times. It must have something to do with those smart phones hence the reason I know nothing about it.
I got it about a month ago (I feel being in advertising I must know whats going on with all the new stuff. I'm a defacto secondary mobile guru. OK, not guru, I just didn't really know how to end that terrible description) I'm digging it. There are some crazy good photos out there! It's fun. Most of my photos are just for Kelli Hates.
Great photos and I LOVE that dress!!! And, your chin is cute in that picture!!!! I dont even have a smartphone...OR any peanut butter!!!! (I have banned it from my house or I eat the whole jar!!!) LOL
so i'm sort of alot jealous of people who have cool phones that can do cool things. i JUST got a phone this past year that would text and go online...and i thought i was all "techie" when i got it ;) love the pics....and the one of you in that dress has re-inspired me to get running again. it's been over a month!
Awww yeeeaahhhh. Glad to see you on there! By you know you're not a true IG photog until you've abandoned twitter, blogging and basically your family because IG has taken over. Don't worry, you'll be there soon enough!
Love instagram! I don't have it but another good friend does and I always love her pics on Fb! That instagram thingy always makes the pics look so cool and old fashioned.
Loving them! And I stopped and just laughed out loud at the Jif (my husband would be so proud... I actually have a song called "Just JIF" because he is so anal about his creamy peanutbutter!)
And that dress - super cute! Flashbacks of the one and only panic attack I ever had where I started to wrip a dress shirt off because the darn thing just would come off! hee hee!
I totally got stuck in a pair of pants in the dressing room once. It was awful and so embarrassing! There may have been some damage inflicted to the pants too when I finally managed to get them off!
okay- i know- i am living in lala land because I did not know about istagram before your post just now! How awesome are those pics? Is it easy? I love the idea especially to do with my food sometimes. It would be fun! Oh and hotty mommy in that dress!
First, that dress is hot I hope you bought it if not I'm giving you a virtual kick in the butt. 2nd - I can't wait to buy my iphone this summer so I can get instagram!
FYI - I am now traveling to the Minneapolis / St. Paul area for work every month or so... maybe once the snow melts or there is at least a warm up we can meet??? for a run or maybe just dinner? no, I am not a crazy stalker! wait, is that what crazy stalker's say?
I am SO downloading that right now. Meg has posted some really cute pics on our blog using it and I totally spaced on downloading it. Thanks for the reminder! Your pics are so darling!
53 comments:
Love all the instagrams . . .I made the hubs download that on his phone too . . . I don't think he's used it yet but how fun! :)
Love the pictures! You look so hot in that dress! (I had a similar thing happen to me when trying on a dress the other day - I was like, stuck with my arms in the air... OMG.) Anyway, I'm also obsessed with Instagram. SO MUCH FUN!
Great pictures, especially the last one!!!
Love instagrams. Love the Lucky Charms too.
Love the pictures. Instagram rocks. Now you need to download Diptic so you can do collage pictures and labelbox to print fun labels on your pictures :)
Well I assume you like the Lucky Charms treat bars since they made it in the same post with peanut butter. I guess I should google instagram since I'm so far behind the times. It must have something to do with those smart phones hence the reason I know nothing about it.
For this app alone, I have considered upgrading to a smart phone. But I don't want to hurt my dumb phone's feelings.
I got it about a month ago (I feel being in advertising I must know whats going on with all the new stuff. I'm a defacto secondary mobile guru. OK, not guru, I just didn't really know how to end that terrible description)
I'm digging it. There are some crazy good photos out there! It's fun. Most of my photos are just for Kelli Hates.
Love ALL these!
Great photos and I LOVE that dress!!! And, your chin is cute in that picture!!!!
I dont even have a smartphone...OR any peanut butter!!!! (I have banned it from my house or I eat the whole jar!!!) LOL
so i'm sort of alot jealous of people who have cool phones that can do cool things. i JUST got a phone this past year that would text and go online...and i thought i was all "techie" when i got it ;) love the pics....and the one of you in that dress has re-inspired me to get running again. it's been over a month!
I love Instagram. I've been having fun with it too :)
Andrea @ www.TheBloggingMama.com
That dress is super cute!
I think my IT husband would love to have t hose shirts your boys are wearing! LOL Where did you get them???
How cute are you!!!!!
this post is so cute!
if the dress is painful then it's perfect ;-)
Awww yeeeaahhhh. Glad to see you on there! By you know you're not a true IG photog until you've abandoned twitter, blogging and basically your family because IG has taken over. Don't worry, you'll be there soon enough!
Love instagram! I don't have it but another good friend does and I always love her pics on Fb! That instagram thingy always makes the pics look so cool and old fashioned.
I'm loving those pictures! Guess I have to get me one of them there "fancy" phones before I can get any cool apps!
Great photos! So, uhm, did you buy the dress? :)
Cool and fun! You're so hip. I gotta get with the times.
Oh gosh-getting stuck in clothes. Worst feeling ever!! But you rock it when it's on:)
You do not have a pointy chin, which I'm sure is why you crossed it out right?
Love the pictures!! Suddenly I am craving peanut butter....
What are instagrams??? Now, I must Google.
Great images. You totally rock that dress. Um, and what did you mean when you said you can't wear 'em?? You look totally HOT! :)
I'm phone impaired.
And jealous.
PS You look hawt in that dress.
Love the shots. What program are you talking about? Thanks for your kind words today..
Loving them! And I stopped and just laughed out loud at the Jif (my husband would be so proud... I actually have a song called "Just JIF" because he is so anal about his creamy peanutbutter!)
And that dress - super cute! Flashbacks of the one and only panic attack I ever had where I started to wrip a dress shirt off because the darn thing just would come off! hee hee!
Sweet photos! That dress looks awesome on you!
That dress is awesome!!
I love the photos...and umm, your chin is NOT pointy!
You are so gorgeous!!!! I can't wait until instagram is ready for the droid!
I totally got stuck in a pair of pants in the dressing room once. It was awful and so embarrassing! There may have been some damage inflicted to the pants too when I finally managed to get them off!
My phone isn't cool enough to have that installed on it! :(
Great photo's..keep em coming!
Great shots. I've had a few similar experiences with dresses in changing rooms. Fun times!
you're absolutely fabulous!
and your dress is really lovely!
i love the photos.
big hugs!
betty xx
i love these....it totally helps that your family is beautiful!!
okay- i know- i am living in lala land because I did not know about istagram before your post just now! How awesome are those pics? Is it easy? I love the idea especially to do with my food sometimes. It would be fun! Oh and hotty mommy in that dress!
Love the photos. I really like the photo of the two little kiddos walking and holding hands. Way to go on that dress!
Blessings!
wow that was a pretty dress to bad we could not see your pretty face with it.
How cool...I've never heard if Instagrams before! I love all of these photos, especially the last one.
Yours is the most perfect chin I've ever seen!
Girl, I am obsessed with Instagram. Pretty much all of my vacation pictures were taken with my phone!
Have a great weekend!
Okay, the picture of the Lucky Charms cereal bars is awesome. And I see those landing in my grocery cart tomorrow.
For the kids. Yeah, that's it...
First, that dress is hot I hope you bought it if not I'm giving you a virtual kick in the butt. 2nd - I can't wait to buy my iphone this summer so I can get instagram!
FYI - I am now traveling to the Minneapolis / St. Paul area for work every month or so... maybe once the snow melts or there is at least a warm up we can meet??? for a run or maybe just dinner? no, I am not a crazy stalker! wait, is that what crazy stalker's say?
I love these! How fun.
That such a cool app and lovely pictures! The dress that you didn't get stuck in is awesome and you look fab x
Pretty cool. Gotta get me one of those. Great pictures.
Oh Instagram is not available on blackberry and it looks like so much fun!!
I've so gotten stuck in a dress. Umm to the point where I started to even panic thinking I was going to have to rip it to get out! HA!
Sara..you're gorgeous!
Sara..you're gorgeous!
Cool pics. That dress is hot! Love the last shot of you and your son. So sweet.
I adore this post and pictures!! It's a glimpse inside your world. I love it.
I am SO downloading that right now. Meg has posted some really cute pics on our blog using it and I totally spaced on downloading it. Thanks for the reminder! Your pics are so darling!
Heyy, thanks for commenting on my blog! And I have an Instagram account too, Please add me and I'll follow you back: yurikristia
And I love Instagram, and love all your photos above :D
YURI
http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com
Post a Comment