I'm appalled that there was really a gastric bypass kit on Amazon?!?! At least you sound like a clean surgeon until you get distracted and forget to wash your hands.
If my current weight loss journey fails, I'll call you about the gastric bypass. Can I request vanilla scented soap? That would be twofer. I'd be skinny AND a walking scented candle. Awesome!
just goes to show that you can google ANYTHING! i'm thinking i would probably freak out over the cherry scented soap...i'd be all, "why does it smell like cherries in here? is the "doctor" eating a sundae?? if so, what if she ends up leaving the spoon inside of me like you see on those medical shows?? and then i'll ALWAYS set off that stupid metal detector at the airport and they won't believe me when i say it's from a spoon left next to what used to be one of my kidneys. i'll have to be put in one of those little interrogation rooms where i'll get all claustrophobic and flip out and then they'll tase me and i'll probably say something stupid like, 'don't tase me bro' and end up on youtube". so, no cherry scented soap for me, mmmkay? ;) **can you tell that i had myself a nice cup of mocha way too late at night???!!
Who needs a kidney? I actually have 3 functioning kidneys and, for the right price, might be willing to give one up!!!!! (jk) However, it sounds like it could be a lucrative possiblity!
I absolutely love this type of silliness on facebook with friends! As for the bizarre-o mannequin in my garage? It's a self-defense dummy. And a naked one at that, as Daphne pointed out! :)
32 comments:
I think I saw this on an episode of Law and Order. :)
HAHA I'm famous. Loved this conversation btw- I'm happy you use cherry scented soap too because then my kidney will smell yummy :)
Hey...I resemble that remark!
You are hilarious. Cherry soap because it relaxes the victim. HAHAHA.
I'm appalled that there was really a gastric bypass kit on Amazon?!?! At least you sound like a clean surgeon until you get distracted and forget to wash your hands.
ROFL!!
I can live without a kidney so if you mess up I could forgive you...but I ain't lettin you anywhere NEAR my Heart!!!
If my current weight loss journey fails, I'll call you about the gastric bypass. Can I request vanilla scented soap? That would be twofer. I'd be skinny AND a walking scented candle. Awesome!
You make my day sometimes!!!! Hillarious!
hilarious! you crack me up!
You are a hot mess!! lmao!
Too funny! What do you charge for your services? :)
This is hilarious. Also, I feel like the patient- surgeon split should be more like 60- 40...
Pure awesomeness! Cherry-scented soap...hahahaha!
Cherry scented soap?!? LMAO!
Oh may! Have a great day!
cherry scented soap would make me feel so much better..
Hahahaha! I'm with everyone else - cherry-scented soap? I'm in...I mean, wait. I'm not IN-IN, but I do love this thread!
I have a wart on my foot.....
just goes to show that you can google ANYTHING! i'm thinking i would probably freak out over the cherry scented soap...i'd be all, "why does it smell like cherries in here? is the "doctor" eating a sundae?? if so, what if she ends up leaving the spoon inside of me like you see on those medical shows?? and then i'll ALWAYS set off that stupid metal detector at the airport and they won't believe me when i say it's from a spoon left next to what used to be one of my kidneys. i'll have to be put in one of those little interrogation rooms where i'll get all claustrophobic and flip out and then they'll tase me and i'll probably say something stupid like, 'don't tase me bro' and end up on youtube". so, no cherry scented soap for me, mmmkay? ;) **can you tell that i had myself a nice cup of mocha way too late at night???!!
Who needs a kidney? I actually have 3 functioning kidneys and, for the right price, might be willing to give one up!!!!! (jk) However, it sounds like it could be a lucrative possiblity!
LOL you totally could! :) thats funny they just removed a kidney in a jungle clinic on my new fave show "Off the Map".
I can't believe you delved that deeply into the percentages, etc. So funny!
I absolutely love this type of silliness on facebook with friends!
As for the bizarre-o mannequin in my garage? It's a self-defense dummy. And a naked one at that, as Daphne pointed out! :)
All elementary school teachers should be allowed to remove at least one kidney during their lifetime.
It's for the learning of the children.
Taking body parts out is easy.
It's putting them back in that requires a reasonable level of skill.
I should have you as a Facebook friend instead of my student friends who brag about their grades!
Hilarious.
I have every confidence you could remove a kidney! And several other organs while you were doing it, whether the patient needed them or not!
I am dying, just dying! (Not of renal failure, thankfully! ;)
Hilarious (and wrong, so wrong) FB convo!
Still giggling!
DIY gastric bypass kits are beyond scary.
hope you are having a great week so far.. It is almost over..
Hilarious! You crack me aup!
Yet you are so gifted at mixing seriousness with humour.
Big hugs!
B xx
P.S.I'm on a blog break but I wanted to stop pop over to your blog and say hi!
Post a Comment