5.31.2011

Someone needs to suggest titles to me. Seriously, I'm dry.


My lazy bum is back. Well, back, but mostly posting pics because it requires little energy...these last days of school take 'er out of you. Seriously. 





 Yeah...he poses like this with no prompting

 That was my one legged balance trick. Fierce. 
Until Elijah almost knocked me off...


Finally, Asher and I played some catch. Is there anything cuter than him playing with his belly out? BTW, I am available for lessons on throwing. 

Someone needs to suggest titles to me. Seriously, I'm dry.
MVI_6201 a video by smtramm on Flickr.

35 comments:

Foursons said...

Bwhahahahahaha- you're throwing skills are top notch girly. Bwhahahahahahahaha.

As for a title-hmmmmm. Moments in time? Snapshots of life? I've got skillz? School's out for summer?

The Stiffs said...

That form is AMAZING! Missed you!

alison said...

i with you on the whole title situation. i swear, sometimes i feel like i spend more time trying to name a post than i spend writing the actual post! and lemme tell ya...i played softball for years growing up. i can launch a throw like nobody's business. but put a football in my hands and i immediately do the whole ballerina/princess throw. i don't even know why the call it a ball. it is NOT round and unless you are flippin' tim tebow, you look like a doof throwing it (at least i do!). i'm just impressed you made it to your intended target. i usually end up taking out some innocent bystander ;)

Kristina P. said...

These seem like the fun, stress-free adventures!

Kristy said...

Totally cute! BTW, love (did I mention LOVE?) the new header!! :)

Betty Manousos said...

omg! he's sooo cute!!

thanks for sharing those photos.


have a nice day, my friend!

betty xx

missed you!

Kaci said...

Eww! Eww! Ewwwww where are your shoes! I'm so telling the teacher on you! =)

Jen said...

I too am always surprised when I can throw a football. ;)

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Oh I like the person who commmented first and said schools out for summer! Love that idea!

Cool Gal said...

I'm with "Foursons" and Jessica...I love "School's Out for the Summer." Quite fitting.

Great photos...and I think you throw a pretty mean football. Not bad. Not bad at all. LOL!

You're right about the end-of-the-year...I used to call it "Survival of the Fittest." Nuts.

Hang in there. You're almost done! :)

Welcome back!

Kmama said...

You crack me up!! When is your last day at school? Our kids' last day is June 13.

Val said...

This is all forms of awesomeness......He is so cute.

Kayla said...

Love the pictures...climbing in flip flops? A girl after my own heart :)

Kids in my neck of the woods got out for summer May 25 - I know because my sister (the teacher) keeps rubbing it in!!

Anonymous said...

really... you said you got it twice but you didnt have it!!!

thats funny...

he on the other hand had such a good catch. i hope you can make it through the last days

Miller Racing Family said...

What a blast! Who says lazy days of summer. We get more of a workout playing outside all day long.
Have a fabulous day!

Amy said...

great throw... looks like a fun day.. are you going back next year???

Holly said...

You people are just so beautiful! Who needs throwing skillz?

Tara said...

Love the pictures! I've got so much crap going on that I think I just need to resort to posting pictures and calling it done!

Richelle said...

Fun photos! It's so awesome to let it all loose and be a kid again. We all need to do that more often.

I like your current header. :)

Momma got the runs said...

OMG I was just thinking of you. Did you get a hotel? Huh huh huh? Your kiddos are dah-ling! How do you even stand it? Lets play fashion show and you can be my paparazzi and then I will be yours. We will tell people we are elite runners-220 marathoners, natch. What say you? (<;Ohh and how is your training going?

Momma got the runs said...

OMG I was just thinking of you. Did you get a hotel? Huh huh huh? Your kiddos are dah-ling! How do you even stand it? Lets play fashion show and you can be my paparazzi and then I will be yours. We will tell people we are elite runners-220 marathoners, natch. What say you? (<;Ohh and how is your training going?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, so true. This last week of school has had me so busy!

Love all the pics!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Looks like lots of fun at the park.

Liz Mays said...

I love all the summer noise and chatter in the background of your video. That's one of my favorite summer sounds: kids at play!

Looks like you had a ton of fun!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I was cracking up at your header, I almost missed the pictures. :) You're so goofy. :)

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I was cracking up at your header, I almost missed the pictures. :) You're so goofy. :)

Stephanie said...

Oh I love the pics and so wish we were almost done school for the year here. We go to the end of June!!!!

Kameron said...

The title is fine with me.;) I have contemplated climbing to the top of one of those things, but contemplating is as far as I have gotten!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures!
I laughed at your blog post title....there are many times when I just sit and stare at the screen trying to come up with a title!

Nicole said...

awww love those pics! Looks like summer is definetly on its way! Wow you can throw it really far!

Anonymous said...

I'm horrible at thinking of titles.

Hope you're surviving the end of the school year hoopla!

Rachel said...

Hahaha, your blog is so funny! I love it! What a great family you have too! I'll definitely be back! :)

Cheeseboy said...

Pretty sure your back leg is not supposed to come up like that whey you throw. But what do I know?

Your new header made me laugh. I think you should keep it forever.

Amber Page Writes said...

I keep hearing stuff like "your titles are the most important thing," to which I say, Bah Humbug. Love these pics, by the way.

Emma said...

Soooo cute those boys of yours! I can't believe you are nearly done with school.....we have another 6 weeks left in the UK!!! x