• I was out on a back roads run Saturday and was only chased by 4 dogs! (small victories)
• Yes, yes I did.
• My friend found this in her son's backpack Friday. We have been laughing hysterically since!
• Finally, my wonderful blogging friend Annster has started a new Etsy site. She sent me this beautiful necklace and I ordered these adorable forks for my sister's upcoming wedding!
She and I are offering a *FrEe* item (up to $30 value) from her Etsy shop.
To enter:
1) Leave a comment here!
2) +1 Leave a comment on her blog, telling her what you like from her shop!
Giveaway ends on Thursday, April 19th, and winner is announced Friday!




26 comments:
OMG. The poop pic. Classic! Beautiful forks and necklace--going to check out the shop right. Now.
I would love a necklace that says, "I run because I can." LOVE the hair!!!
I don't know if I'm supposed to come back over here and tell you I commented on her blog, but just in case...I commented on her blog. :)
Love the hair pics :)
I am laughing WAY too hard at the poop picture! outstanding!
That is one of the prettiest necklaces I've seen. Pick me!
(NOT racing in June - week before Grandma's...just having fun! :) )
Oh I looked at her shop and am loving the running one you have the best. And that smelling picture is so so funny!
love the hair! :-)
LOVE the Run necklace as well!
Love the necklace and the forks! Your hair is awesome, and poop picture is even better. HA! I love it. I mean, it's a pretty obvious response to the prompt provided right?
Your hair is AMAZING!! And the poop is hilarious :-)
I linked my bloggers to you also - new followers are always welcome-HA!! Thanks for this opportunity! I am so glad you liked the forks and necklace!!!
Normally I'd be choking on my Diet Coke but instead I choked on my water :)
The hair = awesomesauce!
Love bacon - I avoid it because I have no self control. The poop pic is AWESOME!
Oh I love the hair. We will agree we love bacon in the house as well. Thanks for the giveaway chance. Have a great day!
Wow, she has some great work. I love the Personalized Swivel Bar Necklace. I have left a comment on her blog as well. Blessings!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. and you. that is all.
You're so fun and cute with the hair! And the poop homework is hilarious. I'll bet the teacher laughed hysterically too!
You are awesome! The hair!
I loved the starfish charm but my stepbrother is getting married and the I Do And I Do Too are just about perfect.
I LOVE bacon and could eat a whole pound but I do have some sort of discipline.
The poop sign...oh my gosh! I can see why you have been laughing!!
The forks are such a great idea! Going over to check out her shop now.
love the hair! Its killer chic!
OMG I LOVE that poop paper. Hilarious.
Awesome giveaway!
The poop picture is too funny.
The poop thing is way too funny! And mmm... bacon...
No such thing as baconsick. It should be eaten at every meal and as a snack in between.
Love the forks. Now off to check out her other stuff!
Okay, the poop pic is cracking me up!!!
I can only HOPE that one day I will pull out a picture like that from my son. That is hilarious!! We are big on poop humor in my family :)
OK, I know I missed the giveaway, but I had to tell you I LOVE the hair (Who is that group by the way?) and that poop drawing could have been stolen from my house. Awesome. :)
Post a Comment