<3
yes yes yes.
It is a tragedy, especially because what was going on was such a positive, uplifting event.
It's such a tragedy. I'm a Boston native at it hit home. So saddened for the families and everyone affected.
beautifully put. Such a sad day.
it is a tragedy!awful!my heart, thoughts and prayers are with all in boston!nicely put, sara.big hugs!
Well said. Truly is tragic
So true, Sara. And one of my favorite songs ever. xo
I continue to read the stories of the helpers and the heroes. I will not give those evil people my time, power, attention. Sending prayers for all affected.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
<3
yes yes yes.
It is a tragedy, especially because what was going on was such a positive, uplifting event.
It's such a tragedy. I'm a Boston native at it hit home. So saddened for the families and everyone affected.
beautifully put. Such a sad day.
it is a tragedy!awful!
my heart, thoughts and prayers are with all in boston!
nicely put, sara.
big hugs!
Well said. Truly is tragic
So true, Sara. And one of my favorite songs ever.
xo
I continue to read the stories of the helpers and the heroes. I will not give those evil people my time, power, attention. Sending prayers for all affected.
Post a Comment