11.18.2013

Two of Us!?

It recently occurred to me that the majority of my posts included my bff Dana in some way or another. Whether it be her almost getting us killed, her taking me to Grandma's Marathon and cheering me on, or being the the subject of a survival plan I hatched up.
Therefore, her and I hatched up a plan (in which I must say, we are most excellent at doing) to write a blog together! 
So we did.
Here it is: Dancing is Always an Option

I will still post on here, about as few and far between as I have been lately anyhow ;). I am excited to have a good time posting with Dana whilst avoiding APA writing. Stupid. 

Dana and I would be honored if you would check us out!  I am •*SuPeR•* excited for her to meet y'all! (did I sound Westernish there? I felt very Southern saying that. Despite the fact I was born and raised in Minnesota.)
post signature

5 comments:

Mrs. M said...

:-) Yay!

Betty Manousos said...

hi sara!
we've missed you!:))
xoxo

Kitchen Belleicious said...

loving the new look!

Betty Manousos said...

merry christmas!
xoxo

blogger said...

Generally I love to eat chicken recipe. but this recipe also very delicious. I will try it at home.