(of course, that is coming from me, who has an impressive ability to justify just about anything, and if I can't, I can come up with conditional proof- x100 - in which I attempt to dispute the argument on grounds of my valid reasoning. ahem.)
Moving on you know, before I get all off track and lose sight of what I was really talking about. That happens to me sometimes.
10. Driving. With my program, I spend 2 hours a day on the road + the actual program. That means I am away about 7 hours a day (with no computer, only my iphone, which is my excuse (ahem, valid reasoning) as to why I do not respond to emails/calls in a timely manner. I can type on that thing, but only so long)
9. Trying in vain to prevent Asher from burping every 24.1 seconds. It is so great when he lets one rip at the checkout of a store. Since my lectures, punishments, threats and such are not working, I am going to tell everyone he has a condition in which he is unable to stop burping in social situations and he is an animal...how many time outs can one kid do? How many tractors and privileges can be taken away?! He can even withstand Corey's lectures! and that? Unheard of! I can't sit through more than 14 seconds of Corey's lectures without going to my happy place- and 14 seconds is pushing it.
8. Reading Atlas Shrugged
7. Running, and Naming My Runs. They have pretty much all been something along the line of, "I love humidity, I love humidity, think of the alternative, in which we are back at temps and windchills of -30...what kind of stupid state do I live in that goes from heat indexes of 110-115* in the summer to wind chill advisories of -25*+ in the winter? That is a sick swing.
5. Wondering how long this post is going to end up being, seeing as though I can't seem to stop rambling.
4. Watching horror shows on tv. I never watch TV, and now I remember why. Since we live in the old age, in which we have no way to record our favorite shows, we are stuck watching whatever is on the TV at the time. Being that I pretty much only watch baking shows, where they make cupcakes and cookies, that leaves me with a pretty small window. So, when I came home last week, I turned on the TV and went to look for a baking reality show. I happened to pass by something about women who were stalked. (yes, yes, I do realize this may not have been a good choice with someone of my...well, paranoia...) I was riveted. Corey came in and tried to change the channel, saying I have plenty of paranoia on my own, and don't need to add to my arsenal, but whatever. I figure that watching these shows helps keep me safe. Since I am learning the psychology behind the scary stalkers out there, I will be better prepared in case someone decides to stalk me. (Which, good fricken' luck, because orderly and predictable, I am not. but also, please do not see that as a challenge. I am not a challenge at all, really. I would look at a real challenge, like trying to find Atlantis, which would be way more fulfilling than trying to stalk me. thank you for your consideration.)
3. Thinking that I should do a blog post detailing my journey to paranoia. Trust me- each of my reasons is backed up and 100% valid.
>
2. Being beyond elated for my best bloggy friend Kaci on her pregnancy! She is already an awesome mom to Elly, and is going to be so cute to see pregnant!
1. Hanging with these dudes.
In tractor tires.
38 comments:
I can't believe you're watching stalking shows! You paranoia and craziness is definitely certifiable:)
been thinking about you...now STOP with the stalker shows!
Those sound like completely valid reasons to me!! I would think that a stalker would look at my life and my kid (who time-outs and lectures don't bother either) and run for the hills. But I totally watched a documentary on Ted Bundy once so I would know the traits to look for in a serial killer. So I get it.
Girl you've got a lot going on. We need to name the disease that this son of yours has. Naming it always makes it more realistic. :)
Sounds like you have been justifiably busy - good for you!!! Blogging breaks are necessary every once in a while - HA!!
I miss my iPhone. Period. Android are BS! =)
Thanks for the shout out, you are the bestest best! XO
Oh my goodness. Those tractor tires are HUGE!
And let me know what you figure out with the burping. Buster has decided to repeat naughty words each day in daycare. Grr.
I've been busy watching Shark Week!
Just stumbled across your blog and love it. Too cute!Those stalker shows always creep me out so I'm afraid to then walk into my bedroom (2 feet from the living room! Ha!) New follower and just wanted to say hi = )
I bought Andrew a John Deere shirt on Friday and thought of you and your little guy!! I'm certain he has this shirt because it looked familiar!
They all sound valid to me :)
We've been watching lots of cooking shows too. And tons of CSI reruns.
The kids in the tractor tires? Priceless.
It cracks me up that you name your runs!
I hate the degree symbol thing too, so I usually just write it out.
Atlas Shrugged, huh? I need to investigate that!
I believe that these reasons are reasonable. :)
**Loving the last photo!!
I just googled how to do the degree thing... it seems hard. Just stick with *. :)
Love your top ten for sure.. Love that Tractor.. Have a great night.. Thanks for the kind word on my blog..
Valid reasons- fo sho. :)
I love al ten of them. Is it bad that I totally followed and understood your line of thinking throughout - tangents and all?
Oh my gosh, I hate the weather we've been having! I can't take off any more clothing during my runs!
Totally didn't see the boys till you wrote "In tractor tires." Too cute.
You're reading Ayn Rand by choice??
Oh wow - that tractor pic is to cute!!
I like that you name your runs! The weather is like that here, too. It's like a different city from summer to winter.
Girlfriend STOP watching the scary movies. They are not good for people like you and me:)
Love the random
Girlfriend STOP watching the scary movies. They are not good for people like you and me:)
Love the random
OK, so I have opened this post approx. 3 times. And I have yet to comment. And now...now I don't know what to say. So instead of some wise or witty or downright hilarious (because I am oh so funny) comment I'll just tell you that you are FABULOUS. :D
You know I just love the last photo. I will have to copy your idea when Lila is older.
Have a great day!
I LOVE stalker shows. And killing shows. When my husband makes me angry I tell him I'm just taking notes. :) (Maybe that was too much to share on my first comment on your blog.) Reason I'm not blogging ... I'm networking (A.K.A. - loving finding new and awesome blogs like this)
Kristen @ www.alittlesomethingforme.com
These are all valid excuses! lol =)
Mrs. C
http://tosots.blogspot.com/
well regardless of what you are doing while you not blogging I am missing you and so glad to see a post from my friend! Your hilarious as usual and i love the part about asher burping! too funny. Hope you are doing well and I love ya
I love reading your posts! I hope you are having a great week.
I managed to make the degree mark by doing alt and 8. But now, it looks like • which is different than *, but till not the circle. ° OH! shift, apple, 8! That did it!
You're welcome.
oh! i didn't see your little boys until you pointed it out. lol too cute.
i could NOT watch stalker shows. getting kidnapped is one of my only fears!
oh! i didn't see your little boys until you pointed it out. lol too cute.
i could NOT watch stalker shows. getting kidnapped is one of my only fears!
Sara you and horror movies DO NOT go together - just say no!! :)
lol love the survival thingy! I need some of that now that we're basically living like we're camping lol:) and totally paranoia does keep you safe! but so does never traveling and never doing anything you're afraid of! so I don't think you're 100% paranoid or you would never do those types of things!
That's why I pretty much quit TV for now. I watch a couple of shoes on Hulu but since neither of them at in season right now, I only see snipits of cartoons that the kids are watching.
The driving 2 hours a day can suck it!
Being away from the blog is good. Except then you fall out of practice and can't get restarted.
Atlas Shrugged. Love!
I love your rambling posts! I can't believe you, of all people, watched those shows!
stop, drop and roll....
Post a Comment